MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd is committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd and believes every User should know how MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd utilizes the information collected from its Users.
What Information We Collect:
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through our website, we gather information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are directly. The type of information we collect can include demographic information (such as User’s zip code, age, gender, etc.), the date and time of your visit, pages you visited, or the web address of the website you came from when you visited. We utilize Google Analytics including Standard Implementation, Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Demographics and Interest Reporting, to collect and summarize this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. However, if a User wishes to opt-out of having Google Analytics collect their data, they can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on made available by Google by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use IP addresses to collect aggregate information about numbers of visitors and site usage. An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) whenever you access the Internet. This number may be the same each time you access the Internet or it may change. The address is logged on our server when your computer requests information. However, to allow users to access our site anonymously, your IP address is not linked with personal information about you.
We may also use “cookies,” including third-party beacons, to track how Users use our Site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web server can send to your browser when you link to that website. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns, and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you. The information we collect may be collected directly by our Sites or it may be collected by a third party on our behalf. When third-party partners and vendors collect information, the privacy policies of that party apply.
Information Voluntarily Provided
We do not collect personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. If you choose to provide personal information by completing a form (Contact Us, etc.), we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website. All personally identifiable data that you enter on this site is not sold or given to any third parties. It will only be used in fulfillment of your specific information request.
How We Use the Information
We use the information collected through our Site in two ways:
- To contact Users regarding services offered by MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd and its trusted affiliates and to otherwise enhance Users’ experience with MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd and such affiliates.
- For research regarding the effectiveness of the Site and the marketing, advertising, and sales efforts of MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd and its affiliates.
Disclosure of Information
MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd may disclose information collected from Users in four different ways:
- To trusted affiliates who will use the information for the purposes outlined above. We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to potential partners.
- If we believe in good faith we are required to do so in order to comply with an applicable statute, regulation, rule or law, a subpoena, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or another valid legal process.
- In special circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Site policies or to protect the safety and security of our Users, our Site, and the general public.
- In connection with or in contemplation of a sale of its assets or business merger, consolidation, or other reorganization of its business.
Security of Information
Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. In order to secure your personal information, access to your data is password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Site. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd cannot guarantee the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure.
From time to time, our website may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites.
Questions Regarding Privacy
P.O. Box 21815, CY 1513 Nicosia
7 Klimentos & Kleomenous str.
CY 1061 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22452080
Fax: +357 22754801
Last Updated Date: June 17th, 2016