THE FINAL OBJECTIVE GOAL OF MAVROUDIS GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS LTD IS TO MEET CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS THROUGH THE CONTINUOUS ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DESIRED NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER, IN DUE TIME, WITH THE FIRST EFFORT WHILE MAINTAINING OPERATING COSTS AT THE LOWER POSSIBLE LEVEL.
The Management of the company is dedicated to the philosophy of continuous effort for:
- Quality improvement and upgrade of the services provided
- Further innovation and renewal
- Implementation of professional method and modern procedures
- Improvement of the communication within the staff, cooperation between the departments and other companies including the supplier, the subcontractor, as well as the customer who is the most important part of the productive business.
Also the role of the management is to ensure:
- The promotion and communication of the company's policy the quality in all the aspects of the hierarchy and to secure that all members of the personnel fully understand and adhere its Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Specific apportionment of responsibilities for the quality
- Recognition of the customer's needs as well as facing the competitors
- Definition of goals concerning the quality such as the way of functioning, capability, suitability, insurance and certainty in services
- Calculation and evaluation of the cost
- Implementation of educational programs with the involvement of the staff in order to ensure the ability to perform their job and achieve the policy goals
- The serious and deep analysis of all the claims with the purpose of a long-term satisfaction of the customer
In its effort to achieve the above, the company has proceeded in the development and enforcement of the Quality Assurance & Management System and has been accredited in 2010 as an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO). This system provides for the continuous control and improvement of productive services and procedures as well as the improvement of the internal set up, coordination and communication.
Using the creativeness, initiative and ability of the staff, MAVROUDIS Global Transportation and Logistics Ltd aims at the satisfaction of the customer's needs in terms of quality, time of delivery and cost agreed as well as the long-term development, antagonism and success of the company on international levels.
As a member of the Cyprus Shipping Association Mavroudis Global upholds with dedication the Memorandum Of Understanding signed in July 1997 between the Cyprus Shipping Association and the Cyprus Customs for the prevention of the trade of illegal substances.